Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Church Bulletin Error

Man, oh, man, do I feel bad for one of my Christian sister secretaries in a nearby congregation today. I'm withholding the name and location of the congregation so as not to embarrass them directly. Today, Don came into the office with a chuckle, and encouraged us to take a look at a bulletin he received in the mail today. Here is what was on the back. I laughed. Hard.

I hope she's emotionally stable enough to take the heap of chuckles she's probably going to be getting. I wonder how many people have already called to inform her of the error.

3 comments:

  1. I find it even funnier that the heading that follows is "Good Time Bible Hour."

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I was wondering if there was a connection between the two! So embarrassing...

    ReplyDelete