Friday, January 18, 2008

You Might Be A Preacher's Wife...

Earlier, we were putting some finishing touches on the upstairs 1/2 bath. It's been an ongoing project for a couple of months, and we're really happy with how it's turning out. (I may stick some pictures up sometime soon) All that is left is for me to replace the faucet with a fancy new one we got, and to replace the light fixture with one that matches all the other hardware.

Carolina was very excited about how it's all turning out, and started begging me to hurry up and finish it all this evening. I said that with people coming over tomorrow, I'd rather not risk messing anything up, and just wait until next week to do it. She continued to plead with me, and then suddenly broke out into the chorus of "O Why Not Tonight?"

2 comments:

  1. Hysterical? Did that convince you to get it all finished? I think that would have been convincing enough for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I'm about to finish it up right now.

    ReplyDelete