Thursday, December 13, 2007

I need your help! Technology in Ministry

I am preparing for a brief presentation in January at a meeting of local ministers. The topic for the meeting is "Wired for Ministry". My specific portion is going to focus on teaching ministers how to utilize networking websites (MySpace, Facebook, and also blogging) to connect both with their members and with potential converts.

As a second part of my presentation, I am compiling a big list of websites that ministers would find useful. (I won't be going over these in a speech...this will be a supplementary handout for them to take home and possibly utilize on their own time.)

Is there a website that has been especially helpful to you as a Christian? It could be anything: Bible studies, time management tools, software downloads, sermon ideas, illustrations, etc.

If you have a suggestion or idea, please leave me a comment!

Thanks for your help!
Mark <><

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mark,

    Have a look at the tab at the top of my blog - Bible Resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt...thanks a ton! I'll definitely utilize it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great idea! :). Some good guy introed me to igoggle...

    ReplyDelete