I'm sure that if you're anything like me, and you're a guy, you're starting to go into the Valentine's Day panic about now. I know it's coming soon. I feel like I just spent too much money in December, and I should be saving now rather than spending more, yet the Hallmark Corporation continues to force all these holidays and expectations onto humanity. But regardless of what you think, the expectations are in place, and if you don't deliver, you'll be in the dog house. I feel a need to do something fresh and creative, yet I never can seem to come up with anything in time. I'm offering you some help here, because as of right now, there's still time.
Here's an idea for you: EarthyGlow Candles.
Here's what they are:
These are lotion candles made with natural soybean oil. After burning the candle for a while, you can use the wax as lotion on your hands, cuticles, elbows, and knees.
Here's why these are better than any other candle you might get:
- They are made with 100% natural products that are environmentally friendly, and come from renewable resources. Even the wicks are 100% cotton with no lead or zinc in them, so they burn clean. If you or your wife are into "going green", then you'll really like this company's philosophy.
- A portion of every purchase is used to support local charities.
- There are a zillion fragrances to choose from.
- Rather than having to buy them lotion and a candle, you get both for the price of one. The novelty of the idea is also cool.
- You can tell your significant other that the candles have been used as giveaways at parties at the Oscars, and are popular among celebrity types. Tell her it's a luxury candle. When you can brag and give all this extra information about the candle you bought, she'll know you put more effort into purchasing it. It's not just another lame-o Yankee candle.
- The company is owned by a good Christian woman who is a friend of mine. I'm a firm believer that Christians should support other Christians.
Feel free to do whatever you want, but don't say I didn't try to help you out a little here. Best of luck, fellas. If you don't want to be in the dog house, it's time to get hopping!