Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Grad School Papers

On the one hand, I know that most people will have no interest in reading papers. On the other hand, a good part of why I blog is for my own sake. I've been working very hard on my MDiv, and really don't want to loose track of all the papers I've had to write. Though I have decided not to include some of them, I have now made .pdf files of several of my papers, and have made them available for download for anyone who is interested.

The ones I've included are:
I've added a permanent link on the upper right hand corner of my blog, so if you ever feel like trudging through, you're welcome to take a look at these. From time to time, I will probably add more. Because of the program I used to make them into .pdf files, some of the formatting became a bit skewed, but the content is all there.

I don't promise that they're good, but I worked so hard on them that I would really hate for them to simply vanish and never serve the purpose of sharing the information that I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment