Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Nacho Cat: Lizard

So I'm upstairs typing up some translation cheat sheets for our Mexico Mission group, when I hear a ruckus down stairs. At first I assume Nacho is just playing with a toy, but it sounds a bit different. I decided to go and have a look. She had that same crazy look on her face like when I get out the laser pointer, so I knew something was up. Then I saw what she was playing with...a lizard that had snuck in to our house. This is one of the many good reasons to own a cat. They are always on the prowl.

For the record, though she did injure the lizard, I caught it and put it outside so that it could have a chance to heal. It had a pretty bad gash on its tail, but those are supposed to regenerate anyway. I'm really glad this happened now and not last week when Carolina was home without me.


No comments:

Post a Comment