Friday, July 04, 2008

Andy Roddick = Traffic

A couple of years ago at a tennis tournament in Memphis, Carolina happened to have her camera out at the right time, making a video clip at the right time, and she captured Andy Roddick pitching a temper tantrum and breaking his racket.

I put the video up on Youtube, and as of right now, it has about 85,000 hits. I'm rather proud that my blog's traffic has surpassed 20,000 hits (I'm humbled that so many people have taken an interest in what I have to say about anything). But by far, the most publicized thing that I'm personally connected to has been this Andy Roddick video.

If you look at the statistics, it's been used and linked to by some European sports website. Pretty cool!

Here's the link to my video. I guess Carolina probably deserves most of the credit, as she is the one that captured this.

2 comments: