Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Nacho Cat: Snow Again & Some Ducks

We got some more snow yesterday. It wasn't sticky enough to make the road conditions bad, but all the kids got out of school anyway. Nacho isn't that passionate about snow, though I think she does find it intriguing.













I really like our neighborhood's entrance. Here is a picture of it from yesterday morning. It puts us a good distance off of the main road so that it's more quiet. There is a pretty good hill at the entrance, as you can see. We also have a nice little pond in the neighborhood where there are ducks and geese.

Just for the sake of it, I'm including some duck pictures, though they are from a couple of months ago and they don't involve Nacho. Though now that I think about it, having some "Nacho vs. Ducks" pictures might be entertaining.

When we bought our current house, we almost bought one whose back yard directly faced this pond. I thought it would be awesome, but Carolina felt like having Nacho & the ducks that close to each other was probably not a good idea. That, and the ducks can probably make some bad odors. In the end, I think she was right, and I'm glad we are where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment