Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Country's Best Yogurt...Or Is It?

Tonight Carolina and I went to Cirque Du Soleil, or however you spell that. We liked it pretty well, but there were some things about it we didn't like so much. Overall, we're glad we went, but we don't plan to go again. I don't feel like writing a huge blog about it like I did the Trans-Syberian Orchestra.

I think my favorite part of the evening was actually in the car on the way there. We went with our friends Andrew, Poncho, Vianey (I can't spell his wife's name), and our friend Daniel was planning to come, but couldn't, so another friend of ours named Leonardo came.

Leonardo is from Costa Rica, which is an interesting country. They say "Costa Rica" like we do. They don't roll their R's down there. At any rate, I was asking him what he thought about the USA. We were talking about different restaurants and businesses, and somehow TCBY came up.

Leonardo got real excited, "They have TCBY here?!! I LOVE TCBY!" Carolina said, "Yeah, duh, it started in Arkansas, and had its headquarters here until just recently when the owner sold it."

I chipped in, "What did you think TCBY stood for? It's "The Country's Best Yogurt". Down there it would have to be "El Yogurt Mejor De Costa Rica...EYMDCR or something."

He said, "Oh, I just assumed it was "The Costa-Ricans' Best Yogurt"

I guess you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment