Friday, September 21, 2018

Kingdom Upgrowth

I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging here for many years, and I intend to leave my old posts in place, should I want to revisit them. When I started blogging, it was the pre-Facebook days, and the content here has been rather scattered in theme and purpose and was often more of an online journal than anything.

A few months ago I decided to create a new website called Kingdom Upgrowth. It will be much more focused on Christian life, leadership, and flourishing. I really hope you'll check it out.

The blog here began as Perpetual Timothy. I eventually reduced that to a sub-heading (especially since I'm not as young as I was when I started blogging). I like being able to look back at different years of my life and see what I was thinking about. Quite a few posts I have removed, wishing I had been a little smarter or more tactful. It's been a great ride. I hope you'll check out the new spot.

If you are reading this, it probably means you were a subscriber at my blog here. Would you do me a huge favor and consider subscribing to my new one? I would love to stay in touch with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment