Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Nacho Cat: Bring Your Pet To Work Day...

...not really. I was about to take Nacho over to the Hilltop Pet Resort, so we could leave that afternoon for Searcy. But since we had Nacho there in her cage when I dropped off Carolina and Lifeway, we thought it would make a good photo opportunity.

I must say, this is now one of my favorite Nacho pictures. It's not often you can a cat expressing such raw emotion, because they're typically very stoic. I know there are all the ROFL cats, but I love how obviously vocal she is in this picture. You can see it in her face: she wanted out of this weird concrete jungle, and out of this cage!

3 comments:

  1. I like how she's so stressed out she's not even making eye contact with anyone. As if she's just staring into space saying, "OUT! I want out! I won't interact or jump through your photo hoops until you let me OUT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...her face was really priceless here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a crazy idea. That sounds like tempting fate.

    ReplyDelete