Thursday, May 15, 2008

1 Year Ago

Exactly 1 year ago on Mother's Day, I preached my last sermon at Rose Bud.
This is what it looked like outside of our house, as we were putting all of our earthly possessions into pods and moving vehicles. I think this summer is going to be much better for me than last summer. I'm not as new. I know who more people are. I have more time to get ready for things. I'm not in the middle of moving again. It's hard to believe it's already been a year!

Since then, we've already been back to Searcy four times; one teen college tour trip, one wedding, and two funerals. A lot has happened. We love the people where we are, but we don't love the people where we were any less. I still get teary eyed when I see pictures like this one. We really loved our home in Searcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment