Friday, May 05, 2006

Natural Theology in the Old Testament

Finally. I have finished my big whopper of a paper for Dr. Fortner. I think it turned out pretty well. I basically have not spent any time with my wife in two weeks, and went to bed at 4:00 this morning, then got back up to finish it around 8:00. I just turned it in about 3:00pm. I'm happy to have it done, but now I have about a month's worth of chores needing to be done around the house.

If you've ever wondered whether natural theology played an integral part in Old Testament theology, or whether God expects you to learn some stuff about him from his creation, this is your big chance to find out. My paper is here.

If any of you do flatter me by reading this, I'd like to know what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment